Mission and Vision
A nation developed sustainably guided by science and that prioritices its use to facilitate a dignified life for all its inhabitants
1. Boost the advance of knowledge and its appropriation.
2. Stimulate creativity and critical thinking as an essential part of culture.
3. Promote the generation of solutions and innovations to improve people's lives, strengthen communities and protect biodiversity.
4. Encourage national and international collaboration to address major challenges.
5. Recognize the uncertainty and risks inherent in research and innovation as opportunities.
6. Be inclusive through dialogue and interaction with society.
7. Strengthen the sustainable relationship between social and natural systems.
8. Guide the nation towards peace and fulfillment of the Sustainable Development Goals